So here we are, wrapping up the last few lose ends from 2016. And as we look back at last year’s achievements it’s hard to believe that we fit them all into 12 months. It sure was a busy year!
First, the big milestones:
- Nlyte came close to a 50% year over year revenue growth — a record for us — while maintaining 98% customer retention.
- For the third year in a row, Nlyte was named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
- We grew our customer base by 20%, of which 14 are from Fortune 500 companies.
- We expanded our sales coverage in both the US and EMEA.
- Our DCIM leadership continues in the government sector, where we have now deployed Nlyte in over 30 Federal Agencies.
Nlyte started the year by acquiring FieldView Solutions, which strengthened our team and enhanced our product offerings. We introduced both Nlyte 8 and later, 8.1, plus Virtual PDU, our DCOI Module and Nlyte’s Colocation Edition. Phew!!!
But we did more. Nlyte earned VeriCode’s VerAfied status, which certifies our solution safe and secure. We also achieved full Oracle Integration, and certification for integration with HPE OneView, and even won a couple of prestigious industry awards.
Our thought leadership was recognized by invitations to speak at several well-known industry events.
But we realize that we could not have achieved these amazing accomplishments without our most innovative and dedicated Nlyte team and loyal customers. So, thanks Nlyte team for your tireless work and unending devotion. And thank you to our customers, both long-standing and new, for your faith in us, and our market leading products.
For the new year, we’ve got plans to not only enhance the functionality of the Nlyte solution, but to introduce new products to make the operation of data centers at peak efficiency even easier.
We look forward to continued growth and seeing you all soon at our upcoming events where we will be sharing even more product information and know-how.
Here’s to a healthy, productive and successful 2017!
About the AuthorMore Content by Mark Gaydos