Are you familiar with NEO (Nlyte Energy Optimizer)?
NEO monitors data center energy usage monitoring in real-time and provides users with the ability to:
- See where simple changes can be made to improve capacity utilization and planning
- Identify unused, or underused, power infrastructure to reduce costs
- Pin-point the areas where danger of downtime might be brewing (through alarm and alert functions) and make changes to decrease risk and prevent failures
- See trending information over time for more accurate future capacity needs planning.
To learn more about Nlyte Energy Optimizer, register for an informative, 30-minute Webinar on August 31, 8:30 am Pacific, 11:30 am Eastern. First American’s Ricardo Vega, Critical Facilities Engineer, and Nlyte’s CMO, Mark Gaydos will outline how First American has successfully used NEO to reduce costs, safeguard their power chain, and uses the real-time monitoring and alarming capabilities for:
- Energy Capacity Planning
- “Virtual” Power Failure Simulation
- Branch Circuit Monitoring
- Energy Optimization and Cost Reduction
- Improved Labor Savings
Join us — August 31, at 8:30 am Pacific, 11:30 am Eastern
The post Not to be Missed Webinar: First American Reduces Costs and Hardens Power Chain appeared first on Nlyte.
About the AuthorMore Content by Mark Gaydos