A colocation facility is a challenging business to operate. You don’t have just one customer to keep content, but multiple tenants, each with their own specific needs and requirements.
Colocation operators using a Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solution are able to:
- Keep tenants happy and informed
- Discover and sell stranded space and power capacity for greater revenue
- Empower the sales force to sell more data center space
- Enable billing accuracy
- Meet or exceed SLAs
- Offer tenants added value in a very competitive market
- Minimize risk of downtime events
Learn how by joining a complimentary webinar entitled: “Increasing Sales and Profit in Your Colocation Business.”
When: Thursday, June 1, 2017
8:30 am Pacific
11:30 am Eastern
Don’t miss out! Register Here.
Hear Nlyte’s CMO Mark Gaydos, and Nlyte’s Senior Solutions Engineer Bob Parker discuss:
- What is DCIM?
- Real-world examples of colocation organization using DCIM
- Things to consider when buying a DCIM solution for your colocation business
- The 7 impactful ways people are using DCIM in colocation companies.
Join us for what promises to be an informative 30-minutes of insight into the world of DCIM for Colocation operators.
Register Here TODAY!
The post Webinar: Increasing Sales and Profit in Your Colocation Business appeared first on Nlyte.
About the Author
http://www.nlyte.com/More Content by Mark Gaydos